Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

Brooklyn is just about done with Kindergarten. She had her graduation program, and it was so cute. They all dressed as what they wanted to be when they grow up. She, of course, wanted to be a ballerina. She and I had a confrontation earlier that morning, because I told her she had to wear a leotard with sleeves under that tutu, so that she would be modest. Well, she was not happy. The leotard was not "comfortable". Brooklyn has issues with clothes. If it doesn't feel perfect, she will refuse to wear it. Anyway, that little stinker came onto the stage with NO LEOTARD under her ballet outfit! She totally took that leotard off in class before the program. She won the battle in the end, I guess.


Her teacher is one of my good friends, Lisa. She is an amazing teacher, and I have loved having her teach Blake, Lincoln, and Brooklyn. I will be sad that she won't be able to teach Dylan! Wish I could've been more help this year, Lisa!

Brooklyn is reciting her little poem about being a ballerina with one of her best friends.

These are Brookie's very best friends. I am praying they will all be in the same class next year!

No comments: