Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lazy Summer Days


Photobucket

Levi fell asleep today while I was feeding him. I sat there watching him for about ten minutes. He had the head-bob going on and his little eyes were rolling into the back of his head. It was hard not to laugh out loud, but I didn't want to wake him because I had to get a picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dylan plays Playdough every single day. When my other kids were little, I used to cringe when they asked me to play Playdough. Notice the collection of Playdough Diddy has. This is because she ALWAYS cleans it up right away. What 4 year old does that?! She has a TON of Playdough, because she takes such good care of it. She doesn't want it to dry out.

The kids like to play Cake Boss. I have had the pleasure of receiving many a cake covered with fondant playdough. Good times. Jim and I love pretending to eat playdough food every 5 minutes. It's our favorite thing.

She also has a bath everyday (sometimes 2 or 3 baths), and she ALWAYS puts her huge collection of bath toys back into her little bin. I love that girl!

Photobucket

Speaking of lazy...

Photobucket

That just about sums it up.

3 comments:

Linde said...

I love Levi's chub! He is so cute. Dylan is adorable. I love how she cleans everything right up. Kooper does the same thing with all his bath toys.

Jess said...

What a good girl Dylan! Katelyn is my best at cleaning up, but I wish it would rub off of my other kids. :) Levi is too cute!

Heather said...

I love that girl.
Can't wait to see her 2 times a week real soon. She makes me smile.
And Levi, what a love.
It's always so funny when they fall asleep in such uncomfortable positions.