Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Too busy for blogging

Isn't it supposed to slow down during the summertime? I am finding it hard to keep up with everything. I have taken some pictures, but I just don't have the time to sit down at the computer. I literally can sit down for about 5 minutes before someone needs me for something. So, someday I will post all the pictures of the camping trips and the birthday parties this summer.

Dylan turned 4 on Sunday. This old photo will have to suffice for now...


Diddy is the cutest thing EVER!
I love that she says the most hillarious things. Some examples: "Mom, I can't find my opportunity" or "Mom, I never want to stay at the 'Hotel California' because it's haunted and you can never leave" or "Come on, seriously?" She always uses big words like, "it's your responsibility" or "that's inappropriate".

She always has a smile on her face.

She loves to play with PlayDough and take baths.

She is my buddy when the kids are at school and she always brightens my day. Happy birthday Dylan!!!

LEVI is 5 MONTHS OLD TODAY! He is getting so big and FAT! He can roll all over the place, and we can't put him in his swing anymore, because he's too big and he wiggles out of it. He laughs and giggles, and he cries at loud noises. He is content to roll around and play with his toys on the floor. The only time he fusses is when he is hungry, and he eats A LOT. He is a little fatty. I know I have a recent picture of him somewhere on my camera. We will have to save it for the 6 month post. Sorry.


I am out of time. The kids are swarming, Brooklyn needs help with piano, Diddy wants juice, and the laundry needs to be switched. It was nice while it lasted...

3 comments:

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

But we wouldn't change it for the world!

Carol said...

the Hotel California????? soooooo funny!!!! she is adorable, I love her deep little voice. Happy Birthday!

Jess said...

What a cutie! I was talking to her last Sunday about turning 4 and she was so excited about it. You are a busy mom, I am impressed you got this posted.