Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Baby Update

Tired of the baby updates yet? Hey, if this is my last baby, I want to make sure I journal this pregnancy. I was contracting all weekend. Like, 10 an hour. This is actually pretty normal for me, so I always hesitate going to the hospital 'cause I know they're just gonna send me home. My doctor always tells me if I have more than 4 an hour, to go to the hospital. Yeah, right. I'd have a permanent residence there if I did that. Anyway, we finally gave in, and went to the hospital on Sunday night. Happy Valentine's Day to us. Totally ruined my candlelight dinner that I had planned with Jim, mom, dad & the kids. Oh, well. Sure enough, the nurse said I was having lots of contractions, and they gave me a few shots to settle them down. That helped temporarily, but I am still having way too many contractions. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, and I am dreading it. I just know he's gonna order bedrest. Uggg! What a pain!

I don't know why my body does this every time. My babies are always early. Brooklyn was born a whole month early, and had to stay in the hospital. Diddy tried to come early, but they put me on bedrest, and that helped. I think my babies hate my uterus.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I so wanted a premie baby so they would stay little longer, my babies grow way to fast!

Berk said...

Stupid uterus

Carol said...

they just can't wait to come out and join in all the fun...they KNOW they are missin' out you party animals!

Unknown said...

:) I bet they like your uterus, but hear all those other kids out there and want to see what's up. :)

I will be there tomorrow, too. What time is your apt? If he does put you on bedrest, let me know if you need anything!

Unknown said...

Oops . . . I am now aware I said "they" only because I am having twins and am totally exhausted. I am actually messing up my pronouns quite regularly. Oops. Okay, HE likes your uterus. Ha! Sorry.

Kirsten said...

Lol. Sara, my appointment is at 2pm. What time is yours?

Unknown said...

I will be there at 4:15. :( Wish we could see each other there and then grab a bite to eat!! :)

FrankNApril said...

Sorry! I bet he comes sooner than planned:(
Just text me if u have any cravings! I can bring u anything u want. I love chocolate and can't stop eating:( 686-7056.
I don't know if he is your last one? If u keep going u may get your own T.V show:) April