Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby Update

33 weeks pregnant and feeling really great, actually. I don't feel huge and uncomfortable. Usually at this point, I feel like I would rather die than go one more month with a baby inside me. Not the case this time, though. This baby boy has been so sweet to his mama :) Other than being butt down which is "Frank" position. Praying really hard that he will turn, because honestly, I would rather deliver him butt first than have another c-section. But, considering the fact that I am V-backing, and my last labor and delivery (Dylan) was only about 45 minutes total, if he doesn't turn, I will be having a c-section. My worst nightmare. But, I know he will turn, 'cause he loves his mama.



I had a doctor's appointment last week, and my sweet doctor told me that he would do an amnio at 37 weeks, and take the baby if I want. Huh? My doctor ROCKS!!! That is only 3 1/2 weeks away! However, that is not going to work with my schedule, 'cause Brookie's birthday is that weekend, and I have a huge YW fundraiser the following week, and the girls have Junior Festival for piano that weekend, and Lincoln has a baseball tournament in St. George. So, this little baby is just going to have to wait until it is convenient for us to have him. We are expecting to have him no later than March 16th, though. The kids will be on track break. I've been weighing the pros and cons of that one.



I can't believe it's almost time. What in the world am I gonna do with 6 kids??? That's 3 for me and 3 for Jim. We are seriously out numbered. Not to mention, that will fill every seat in our car. So, carpooling is out! And...I have to change my license plate...

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Get that baby out so his auntie can love him and spoil him!!!

Jason & Claire said...

Haha! I was wondering about your license plate.;)

Kristin said...

Just so you know...scheduled c-sections are WAAAYYY better than emergency ones. My first was HORRIBLE but my second, smooth sailing! and they can sew your muscles back up so you don't need a tummy tuck!

Unknown said...

March 17th is St. Patrick's Day. How totally amazing would that be?!?! So glad you are feeling good. I wish I could say the same. :(

Katie Morgan said...

I still can't believe you're having your 6th! :) I'm sure your parents are LOVING it! Glad all is well.

Linde said...

I haven't even seen you pregnant. It seems like it has gone by pretty fast! Being almost done is the best feeling ever! Let's just hope he comes at a good time. BTW, you can just hand you license plate down to me:) I can't wait to hear what you name him!

Jess said...

I can't believe it is almost time for him to come. Praying that he turns for you!