Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3 weeks old

I couldn't decide which ones to post, so here are some of my favorites :) It's my blog.

Levi is a doll baby. He is a good baby. He has had a few bad nights, but we can't complain. He would probably sleep longer if he wasn't starving all the time. He is already drinking 4oz at a time, and he is at 6 1/2 lbs. He is still in premie clothes, though. I hope he stays little for a while. He is slightly OCD. He does not like to be poopy, naked, or pretty much bothered at all. We are trying to get back to normal, slowly. We (Jim & I) are very tired :) but I know from experience that it doesn't last forever and we just take it one day at a time. We love our little man.

6 comments:

Church Fam said...

I love the one where is eyes are opened so wide he has wrinkles on his head. You guys seriously have the cutest kids.

Jess said...

Those are all so adorable! You captured some great moments, the smile, the eyes open. What a cutie pie!

Kristin said...

Little man is right. He looks like a little man!! Great shots!

Doralee said...

Levi is so cute! It seems like yesterday that Dylan was that tiny. Enjoy every small moment of his infancy as you know it goes by way too fast. Forget your house, forget being organized or putting on makeup, just hold and kiss your little one for now. You are an awesome mother. Thanks for all you have done for my girls!

Carol said...

oooohhhhh....aaahhhhhhh.......he's so cute!

Sara said...

Precious . . . He really is a gorgeous baby.