Sunday, March 7, 2010

Levi James Berkabile

This is baby Levi, just minutes old. We are in love with him already. It didn't take me long to go into labor after being off my medication. He was born at 36 weeks & 5 days. I'm glad we were able to hold off my labor for as long as we did. He is very healthy, and we got to take him home with us. He is an angel. Such a good baby :) He was born 3/3/10 at 11:40pm. 20 more minutes and he would've been born on Brooklyn's birthday. He was 5 lbs 13 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He is a teeny tiny thing. We are so happy he's here. I have a ton of pictures I could post, but I am just.too. tired :) More to come later...

8 comments:

Sara said...

I am so happy for you and your family! Little Levi is just perfect!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

He is an angel. His little face is a perfect fit in your little Berkabile clan. Hope you get LOTS of sleep soon!

Carol said...

ahhhhhhh.........it's a little berkabile boy!!!! he's so cute, i can't wait to come over and snuggle him :)

Linde said...

Ohhhhhh! I wish I could come over and love on him. I am so glad that it went good and that you and baby Levi are doing good. I love the name. He is so sweet! Congrats! Get some rest...if that is possible:)

Katie said...

The Eric Myers family says congratulations to you and yours! He's beautiful!

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Congratulations! How exciting and fun for your family.

Jess said...

What a cutie! Loved the pictures, especially the one of all your cute kids together. Can't wait to see him and hold him on Thursday! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

The Berans family says CONGRATULATIONS!!! Levi is so cute!!!!