Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just a few pictures

We have had a pretty mellow track break. We haven't done anything too exciting, and the kids and I have been content to just hang out at home. I have spent ALOT of time cleaning up after these 5 little rugrats, and cooking 15 different meals a day...but soon they will all be back to school and I can restore some order to this place.

Last week Taylor, Dylan, and I did manage to venture out to Town Square while the other kids were at their cousins. I desperately needed make-up, and since I was down to 2 kids, I thought it would be a good time to make the trip. Not that I mind dragging 5 kids around wherever I go, but I wasn't in the mood for the "looks" and the "comments" from strangers. You know, the stares and the wide eyes and the "Wow! Are those all yours!"

Anyway, I took some fun pics at the playground. I'm sure you all know about the playground, there, but if you haven't been, it is amazing! Definitely worth the trip!
Diddy had a little melt-down because she couldn't go on the big kid's slide. She stopped crying when I told her she could go on it later. She accepted that answer and was fine the rest of the day.

I had to post this picture, because Dylan has been beating the crap out of all of us with these. It is hilarious. She runs up and yells, "Want a piece of me!! Huh, huh??" She is so funny.

3 comments:

Carol said...

bull honkey you guys were home!
Kristen called every freakin' day!

sorry...does that sound rude???? really we love you, but could you sometimes not have a life (ahem...or cousins) like some of us :)

love the hulk hands, i gotta hear her say that phrase, for real...too dang funny.

really, i'm just messin'. i don't want people telling you how rude they think your friend Carol is :)

Jason & Claire said...

Love the 'melt-down' pic and the quote. That's awesome.

socialworkerwoman said...

Hey Berkabile family, your family is beautiful, your innocence is touching, but by putting pics of your kids online in a public site you potentially expose then to really bad people who can easily find them by typing your names into a people find type website. I have been a therapist to children for many years, Nearly all have been hurt, some by strangers and some by family and some by people who found them through the internet. They can pretend to be just another kid by putting fake photos of themselves online. A stranger could lure your child ( with the intention of snatching them) with the info you put up and your children could think they are friends because of their familiarity with your family info. Don't give the bad guys this kind of information. Your children are beautiful, keep them safe please.