Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh, What a Night!

Saturday was my Dad's birthday, so we all went out to dinner and to see Brandon's show at the Suncoast. It was a blast! Brandon sounded AMAZING, and he claimed to have a cold but I don't believe him. He was soooooo good! It was a tribute to Frankie Vallie and the Four Season. The music was really fun to listen to, and Brandon showed off his sweet dance moves!

Here's the little table they crammed us into in the Showroom. It was so hilarious, after the show these two little old ladies swiped all our tickets off of the table because you could get a free cocktail with each ticket stub!

I love Robby's expression in this picture. Why you always gotta look like you're causing trouble, Robby!? We went to the Mexican restaurant at the Suncoast, then we saw the show. Then we stopped at Denny's for dessert with Carol and Robby. We all ended up ordering food, though! I felt so guilty later for eating so much that night! Oh well....
This is my new best friend for 2009. I gained a few pounds in December. I don't know what got into me. I think I ate more in December than I did in all of 2008! Too many pancakes. The kids & I have been obsessed with these...


Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes. These are the best pancakes I have ever tasted. I found the recipe online, and we cannot get enough of them!

4 comments:

Carol said...

you better get your butt on that thing girl...I was totally saying to myself in church on Sunday "dang Kirsten's lookin' a little chubby these days!"
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like ya'll had a good time!

maggie said...

I think your the last one that needs a treadmill sister berkabile!

FrankNApril said...

Those pancakes look yummy!
I love that you posted a food picture! I put on a few pounds in Dec. but maybe more in Jan. It is just I have found a new love for Chocolate from Fresh N Easy! And it does go good with Hot Chocolate! Yeah, I think I am gonna head to the gym even though it is umm 11:39 am. Better late than never! You look good! Every time you post a picture of your Mom I always think you will look the same as her when you are her age. She looks amazing and young!!!! Does she still not ever miss her veggies? April

Anonymous said...

One of the girls told me you had a blog... and being the blog stalker that I am... I found it. It's super cute! Maybe this way I can get all your kids names right :~)