Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brookie Doodah

I can't believe it's about time to register this one for Kindergarten. I will miss her. That will only leave me with Dylan at home, and Diddy is all signed up for Pre-school twice a week! Where does the time go? Dylan is soooo almost potty-trained. She wears underwear more than diapers. I am almost done buying diapers. I have been buying diapers for over 10 years. I have to be honest, I have been really sad, lately, knowing that my babies are growing up. I have been thinking, maybe we should have one more. If being pregnant wasn't so miserable, I would have a couple more in a heartbeat. I just can't, though. It has been hard to resign myself to the fact that we are on to the next phase...letting them all grow up.

4 comments:

Linde said...

It is kinda sad and exciting all at the same time, isn't it? Just wait until they really are grown. We will probably really go crazy. I don't like to think of the day when I don't have a baby! Maybe you should have one more:) Lincoln could really use a little brother. You'd probably have another girl though. Cute picture. I can't believe she will be in kinder. Wow!

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

I have been feeling the same way with our little two year old looking like a little boy, not a baby...the "just one more" thought finds itself creeping in, and then we all go out to dinner, a movie, or even just to Costco, and I think one more would do us in!

J

Carol said...

i'm right there with ya sister! jack starts preschool with Heather this fall too. I'm kinda sad too but he is so ready for it! I'd whip out a few more if I didn't have to be pregers! it's definitely sad moving on from that stage.

Maybe we'll have to hook up and console each other over some diet sodas!!!

Chandra said...

Yea, I could of used a few more myself. I just don't have that option though.....
Once it sinks in though-think of the vacations, outings,parks, summer swimming where you can also relax!