Sunday, May 17, 2009

A carnival, a wet dog, and a baby turtle???

We had a busy, fun weekend. Friday night was the famous annual school carnival. Since Lincoln and Jim went to the Father/Son camp out, we decided to make it a girls night at the carnival. Auntie Moe came along and it was a fun time. Blake is giving Brooklyn important Cake Walk instructions, but I'm not really sure if Brookie is paying much attention.
Blake will now attempt to dunk Mrs. Collins!

After 3 misses, she decided just to run up and push the button.

Isn't that the cutest balloon? Diddy asked for a ladybug and they made her a flower to go with it. Notice Taylor in the background. This is the only picture I have of her. She ditched us and ran off with her friends. That's OK, though!

Riding the choo choo train.

What??!! Auntie Moe popped my balloon in the grass???!!!! Oh, man.

Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent?

Saturday, we spent a good 3 or 4 hours in the pool. The first time this year! The boys like to jump off the top rock. Once in a while, I let them do it so I can get a picture. Notice the naked barbies on the waterfall. We never have a shortage of naked barbies in the pool, thanks to Brookie & Diddy!

Are these two the cutest? Cousins. 4 months apart.

Look at Brooklyn, trying to be brave. She's getting so big!

Indiana Jones followed Blake right down the slide. Pretty sure he won't do that again! He looked like a little wet cancer patient dog.

Diddy found a baby turtle in the back yard. We have no idea how he got there, but the kids named him Rico! We gave him to Hailey & Westley, since their mom is a crazy pet lady.

4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Your pictures look great. I love Rico's name. That carnival looks fun...she scored with that balloon flower and ladybug.

Carol said...

wow...those carnival pictures are amazing...you can't even tell it was a scortching 150 degrees outside! How did you stand it for so long????

i totally love those sunbathing barbies...they are so scandelous aren't they???

Chandra said...

The rotten mom that I am, I talked my kids into skipping the carnival......too HOT!
I found a baby turtle Monday, she's living in our backyard and I'm hoping she survives! Naked Barbies..Love it! You know they do have mermaid Barbies that swim.

Heather said...

so fun....I wish we had a pool. Your kids look so happy and refreshed :)