Saturday, May 2, 2009

Talk about deja vu

Taylor went to a "decades" birthday party. She wanted to go as an '80's rockstar. I never thought my 10 year old would be wearing clothes that I wore when I was 10. It makes me feel a little old. I taught her the old Molly Ringwald white-girl sway from "Breakfast Club". I have to say, despite the fashion of the '80's, that decade produced some pretty good movies and music. It took me about 30 minutes to crimp her hair. She said she wants to start wearing it like that all the time now. Great.

7 comments:

Soares Family said...

At least she looks cute! Can you believe that some of the other styles we wore are back!!AHHHH!! I keep saying, if they actually lived in that era then they wouldn't want to wear the clothing!!!LOL But they did have AWSOME music & movies...I agree!

Kelly said...

She looks so OLD! GEEZ! Why's our little Tatie growing up so fast!

Carol said...

she rocks that look! maybe she shoulda been around in the 80's. tee hee hee....

Jess said...

She looks awesome! You did a great job recreating an 80s rockstar. I loved the movies form the 80s.

Carol Woolworth said...

You Rock Tizz! Love the crimping.

Chandra said...

She looked awesome!!!!!

Doralee said...

Where did you find those awesome leggings? I think I might have had some just like them in high school. lol :) ~Doralee