Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why you wanna tell me how to live my life!

Friday night we went to see Carol's boyfriend in concert. BON JOVI!! Floor- standing room only- at the Joint. It was AMAZING!! They played for 2 hours (not long enough). We just went crazy the whole time. I could've stayed all night. I think this was my 7th Bon Jovi concert. They always sound amazing! Robby came with us this time. He's hooked. Our little "groupie" group just keeps getting bigger. Can't wait to see his tattoo of Smirky when he gets it :)! I can't believe we have to wait another year to see them again. I can't believe my sister only gets to see her boyfriend once a year. That's not very often!


Here is a picture of my new hair. Not the best picture. It was Sunday and I had meetings all day long. So, I was beat. Anyway, I really like it. It's so much lighter. I don't miss the length at all. It was so heavy, and I always just put it in a ponytail anyway.

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I love how much you love Bon Jovi. I guarantee nobody at those concerts thinks you're a wife and mother of FIVE! Your hair looks great;)

Linde said...

I am SO jealous! Looks like a blast. Who wouldn't love to look at Jon Bon Jovi all night? Your hair is so cute. Fun for a change:) Mine is finally getting longer again (yay)! A haircut is always refreshing though. You look beautiful as always!

Carol Woolworth said...

We Rocked 'em all!