Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Man!


Just a quick post to wish my sweet hubby a happy birthday! He kinda took a back seat to Easter today, but, really, how do you compete with Easter? It's a really important holiday! Anyway, he got some awesome gifts and lots of love from his family.

Jim is the most smart, talented, spiritual, loving, amazing man I know. I am blessed to have him for Eternity. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father to my babies. I watched him this morning with Brooklyn as he patiently did her make-up with her new Princess make-up set. What a nice daddy! I love you, honey. I hope you had a great day, and you better get really good at golf because we are going to have to sell our first-born in the wilderness to pay for those lessons!!!

3 comments:

Linde said...

Happy Birthday Jim!

maggie said...

happy birthday brother berkabile!

Leslie said...

Hey Peer,
I'll buy your first born in the wilderness to help pay for Jimmers' golf lessons!
Love you!