Monday, April 20, 2009

Baseball

Baseball season is on again and Lincoln is loving it! He's doing REALLY well this season. He almost always gets a hit. He's only struck-out once in the last 4 or 5 games, I think. I can see him sticking with this for a long time, and I'm glad, 'cause I love going to his games!

Dylan watched for about 2 seconds before she started playing in the dirt. But, I have to say that she is sooooo much easier to drag around lately! She's such a good girl. She's so sweet. I tried to tell her that we changed her name to "Diddygoodgirl", but she still says "No, I Diddybadgirl."


So, we have added Baseball twice a week to piano, dance, violin, Achievement Days, YW, YM, Preschool...you get the idea! Crazy, crazy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad he is feeling better! And Diddy is super-cute playing in the dirt. Yes, we ABSOLUTELY must get these two girls together. Ainsley would love to play in the dirt any day of the week. :-)

Kristin said...

what about diddycutegirl, would she go for that one? We did t-ball with breet for 1 season, he hated it and we havn't tried a team sport since! man i don't think i could keep up with you guys!

Jess said...

Great pictures! Maybe Dylan can teach Katelyn how to be a good girl. We need some help in that department. :)