Thursday, April 23, 2009

Loving this!

You know that computer station that Jim was building? Well, here it is. I love it! It keeps the kids upstairs which means the downstairs can stay clean. It was time to get the computers out of the bedrooms. I need to see those computers at all times. It amazes me these days how computer savvy kids are. My girls can make a powerpoint presentation, then attach it in an email, and send it off to somebody else. Taylorblake have even designed their own websites before. I'm sure they could teach me a thing or two. It's not all fun and games, though. They spend alot of time on "ticket-to-read" and "v-math live".

Jim went up to Salt Lake for General YM training, and brought me home a million frames from IKEA! Wooooohooooo! Thank you, honey! I still need so much more from that store. Anyone up for a girls trip???

13 comments:

Chandra said...

That looks great! I'm packing my bags now- let's go!

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! I have never been to IKEA and am quite sure I could blow my checking account balance EASY. I am up for a trip! Isn't there one in Arizona that is closer?

Kirsten said...

I'm not sure about the one in Arizona but I have been to one in California that is about 4 hours away. I want to go down there soon!

Kristin said...

We have timed it and the one in california is closest and Hey I am totally up for a girls trip! Love the photo wall and computer desk, can we trade hubby's for a month or so, so jim can build me some stuff!

Rachel said...

Ooooh, I love the photo wall. Very nice!

Soares Family said...

Is Jim for hire?

Carol Woolworth said...

IKEA here we come!

Jodi said...

You have the best of both worlds. Looks great and serves a great purpose. Can Jim come to my house?

Amy said...

There is one in Tempe AZ... Come this way and I'll meet you there! I could use a trip to ikea!

Jess said...

I love it all! The frames, the pictures, the arrangement, the computer desk, the baskets, etc. It all looks so great! What a perfect area for your kids.

Jason & Claire said...

Kirsten, I love it. The whole thing is perfect. The kids look adorable in their pj's too!

FrankNApril said...

I love your new set up!
It looks so clean and fresh and organized!
Nice! I LOVE Ikea and can't believe Vegas doesn't have one yet! SoCal Has em too! I love your new computer station!!!!!!!!! The pictures really kick it up a notch!

Carol said...

love your wall...sooooo cool!