Saturday, May 23, 2009

Today...

Lincoln lost his first tooth...

We had a small swimming party for my Mom's birthday...

We found out Indiana Jones can swim...

We had such a fun day. After we swam, we all went to see "Night at the Museum". It was cute. We missed Jim, who had Woodbadge Certification and Robby and Brandon, who both had to work. It was a nice, relaxing day. I am soooo excited for summer! I LOVE hanging out by the pool. Thank you to Kelly for bringing cupcakes from Retro Bakery, and thank you to my family for an awesome day!! Happy birthday Mom!

2 comments:

Carol said...

nice depth of field you got going there...way to work the camera! just lost the first tooth hu???? that's kinda funny, Samanthas lost half her teeth already. I guess it's true what they say...girls are SO much more mature than boys...tee hee hee!

Katie Morgan said...

I'm looking forward to that next step for Parker! Isn't being a mom grand!? Looks like you guys had a great time swimming. I couldn't stop laughing at the wet dog picture. SO CUTE! Your parents still look amazing!