Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Hey, it's Elphaba!!"

Every Friday, in Blake's class at school, the teacher gets a mystery reader to come read to the kids. Yesterday, it was my mom's turn. She read a book called "Piggy Pie", and of course she wanted to come in character. She was amazing-very animated! The kids loved it! When we walked in the class, one of the kids yelled, "Hey, it's Elphaba!" (from "Wicked") Thanks mom! I am so thankful that my kids have Grandparents that are so involved in their lives.

2 comments:

Katie Morgan said...

WOW!! Your mom hasn't changed much! It's definitely nice to have family around. I wish we lived closer to my family. I sure do miss them. (Yes, they are all still in Vegas, except Craig is at BYU.)

Carol said...

you have such an awesome mom. your kids are so lucky to have a grandma like that.