Friday, October 31, 2008

Baseball & Halloween Parade

Lincoln has gotten really good at baseball this season. He loves it, and I love going to watch his games!
This is me, playing around with PhotoShop. Still trying to figure out this new camera.
Every year, the kids' school does a Halloween Parade. It's so fun to see all of the costumes. This year they zigzagged back and forth across the blacktop. It's such a good idea! I think every school should do it.
Taylor is Boba Fett (from Star Wars). My girls pick the most random costumes. Last year she was Abraham Lincoln (beard and all), and the year before she was Elvis.
Blake is a Clone Trooper. Last year she was a hot dog. Is it too much to ask to have a Pop Star or a Fairy Princess???? I guess we will leave that to Brooklyn.
My little Darth Vador! I love that boy!!
Brooklyn is Princess Leah. We have had wig issues (it itches), so we tried to do her hair like Princess Leah, but her hair is too short. Oh, well. It looks more like "Shrek" ears to me.

I snapped this one of Dylan right before the parade. I couldn't leave her out.

4 comments:

maggie said...

I love your kids they are all so sweet hope you guys have fun trick or treating! happy halloween!

Carol said...

your kids are way too cool for anything regular! be proud they are so random. I always look forward to what they'll come up with. I still laugh over the Hot Dog...that one kills me!

Jason & Claire said...

Your pictures look great. Isn't their name on the back of their uniform cute? Wow- I bet you have quite the collection of costumes with all that randomness! They are adorable.

Laurie Mitton said...

Your pic's are great! We should get together and play with photo shop and see if we can figure out how to do lots of things. But they look great gotta love your new camera. It was great to see you the other day. My hubby would love it if all of kids wanted to be Star Wars, Luke was the only one this yr, but next yr he said he wants to be Darth. Were big stars wars people. That's where Luke got his name. I waqs suprised that Emilee wasn't Leah or our pets Chewbacca. Maybe if we have one more and it's girl he can have Leah.