Monday, October 13, 2008

Silly Girls

Hi its Blake and I have my friend Megan. We were bored so we decided to be dentists. We had tools (silly ones) like gloves, cupcake wrappers for masks, and heres the silly part, I Blake was the dentist (first) so for my tools I got a spoon and a plastic spoon and got water to rinse down the medicine wich I mixed water, milk, and tampico. (orange juice) I told her it was egg nogg because it looked like egg nogg.


Well Lindsey and Taylor were doing Easy Bake Oven (as you can see in the backround) So we decided to do easy bake because we got tired of playing dentist. We baked Macn'cheese it was delicious.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Following in your moms footsteps Huh!! She liked sticking her hands in peoples mouth too!! JK!

Carol Woolworth said...

you are so cute Blake. You would be a great dentist.

Sommer said...

Pretty smart using the cupcake wrappers as masks!

Sommer

Linde said...

So cute! I wish you were my dentist! Looks like you had lots of fun:)