Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged...8 things

Thanks for the tag, Sommer, I haven't had a whole lot to blog about lately...



8 Things I did today

1. Got the kids off to school


2. Ran on my treadmill

3. 5 loads of laundry

4. Went to Costco

5. Read Scriptures

6. Made cookies

7. Took Taylor to piano lessons

8. Played volleyball at the church



8 Shows I love



1. The Amazing Race

2. Grey's

3. The Biggest Loser

4. Prison Break

5. Heroes

6. House

7. Fringe

8. 90210



8 Restaurants I love



1. Olive Garden

2. Claim Jumper

3. Outback

4. Taco Bell

5. Taco Bell

6. City Stop (What, that's not a restaurant?)

7. Taco Bell

8. Wendy's



8 Things I am looking forward to



1. Cancun '09

2. Christmas time

3. Youth Conference this weekend

4. Tomorrow morning when the kids go to school again

5. Our next Disneyland trip

6. Spending forever with my family

7. When Taylor's old enough to babysit

8. My next Pepsi



My Wishlist



1. To have Judith (my cleaning lady) back! I miss you Judith!

2. To have all of my kids married in the Temple and stay active in the Church.

3. To have more family vacations.

4. To have more vacations without the kids.

5. To have a Pepsi fountain in my house.

6. One more bathroom would be nice (I have 4 girls)

7. For me to be less OCD, and let things go every once in a while.

8. To simplify; and be content and happy in simplicity.



Now, I tag everyone who needs something to blog about! I would love to read everyone's answers!!!

3 comments:

Linde said...

Most of your answeres would be just like what I would answer! I am missing volleyball this year w/ you guys! Do you watch 90210 too? I am so glad:) I loved reading this!

Carol said...

a pepsi fountain!!!! yer killin me. now a diet coke fountain....thats what i'm talkin' about!!

you are hillarious.

Jason & Claire said...

I love reading these. A lot of my answers would be the same...except for that pepsi fountain one. Now I know how you do it all- you're pumped on pepsi!

I'm so glad someone else loves Taco Bell. I'm tired of getting mocked for being the only one. Their bean burritos rock.