Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm a blog loser

So, here's my attempt at a decent post, since I haven't had one for a while. For those of you who have been asking, we are all starting to feel much better. We have all had our turn with croup. Brookie was the last one to get it. I'm sure she will be fine in a day or two. Thank you all for your love and concern, and especially for all the yummy treats! We have felt very loved!


The Ward Halloween Party was sooooo much fun! I am so grateful to all of those who worked so hard and took the time to make the party fabulous! I haven't been to a Ward Halloween Party that was that much fun, since I was kid! I still remember those parties, and I know that my kids will remember this one. They had a blast!

Here's my little Yoda. She was the center of attention all night, and loved every minute of it!

I saw this pumpkin online, and we knew we had to do it for our pumpkin carving contest! Jim added all the mutilated pumpkins around it. I thought it was a nice touch. We won first place! The kids were thrilled about that!

4 comments:

Carol said...

that pumpkin is a beautiful mess!! I didn't see any of the pumpkins....
and that was a super fun party!

Linde said...

Wish we were there! I love the pumpkin! I love all the costumes too! I hope you are all feeling better. There is nothing worse than a sick family!

Kristin said...

Love the Star Wars theme costumes! Wish I could get my kids to go for something like that!!

Chandra said...

That Halloween party ROCKED!! We all had a great time and the kids were in kid heaven. Congrats on your pumpkin- ours came in 3rd and I didn't even get a pic of it... oh well!