Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I don't know what to call this post

I just finished posting a really long post about how amazing Youth Conference was, and how nice it was to spend a weekend with my husband. How grateful I was that my parents could come stay with the kids this weekend.

I was blogging about how crazy things are around here, that I don't even have time to post a real post! It was a really long, much needed post, that nobody will ever see because Diddy Bad Girl just turned the computer off as I was about to publish it! I must have been typing pretty fast, because it didn't even auto-save a draft. Sorry, y'all! I will try to post soon. I am off to take Blake to the doctor. She is really sick. She has been wheezing all night, and has a fever, and when she talks she sounds like a scary monster!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Bummer, I hate it when that happens!!

Carol Woolworth said...

Oh, poor Blakie Wyzoo. Hope you feel better.

Laurie Mitton said...

Hope Blake is going to be ok. Hope see starts to feel better soon. Good luck hope it doesn't last too long.

Linde said...

What a stinker Diddy is! I love her little nickname. And poor Blake. I hope she feels better soon! That is not fun!

FrankNApril said...

She is a NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!
Please to my Girl's night! April

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
I am excited your coming!
Do you know I moved out of club?
Here is my e-mail cuppcake29@aol.com
I will send you my new address. Thanks April