Friday, November 14, 2008

A new post is coming. Someday...maybe...if I can find some spare time

I really want to post Disneyland, but I just haven't been able to find the time to sit down and do it. So, just a quick post...This week we had Young Women in Excellence and Medallion Night (it was great, but glad it's over), Enrichment where I had to do a musical number (it was a fun night, girls!), and tonight is Taylor's birthday party (which I am really far behind on planning). Plus, the missionaries called last night reminding me that I promised to feed them tonight. So, they are coming to Taylor's party to eat pizza and chicken wings! On top of that, I have felt like I am coming down with a cold, and I am feeling slightly under the weather today. So, I just need to get off this computer, and start getting some things done, I guess.

1 comment:

Linde said...

I know how you feel. It is so hard sometimes to just get caught up! Hope you get feeling better and have fun tonight. Tell Taylor Happy birthdy!