Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not everyone's house is "Diddy Proof"

Jim and I both had an activity at the church tonight, and Kelly and Brandon were so sweet to offer to watch the kids. They are they coolest Aunt and Uncle ever! They don't just baby-sit, they always have a huge party with the kids. This time they ordered pizza and went in the spa. After we were done at the church, we went by to pick up the kids and found Diddy like this...


Diddy badgirl colored all over their couch in green marker. Thank goodness it came out! Markers are not allowed at our house. If I see one, it immediately goes in the trash. Sorry Kelly and Brandon!!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

yikes!!!
that'll make ya sweat!
glad it came out so you don't have to buy your sister a new couch!


...or...maybe that was your sisters evil plot the whole time. hmmmmmmmmm.........

Linde said...

Oh my heck! I would have died! Good thing it came out. Gotta watch that little stinker huh? Good thing your sister and brother in law are so great! Oh, Kids!

Laurie Mitton said...

Great thing that it came out. I know how you feel my parents house is not alt all kid prof. Rod and I are always following them around like the FBI, now at Rod mom and dad's there house is pretty much made for the grandkids. So when we go to my parents I always I'm afraid they'll do something to get into trouble. They aren't even allowed to touch the T.V., I'm scared for Thanksgiving. But we will make it through like we always do. We'll be exhausted but it's worth it.

Jason & Claire said...

That is so funny. So glad it came out. Markers are so not allowed in my house either. I can't help it but she looks so cute with the BADGIRL written on her forhead. I don't care how messy she is!