Monday, November 24, 2008

Proof that I have other children besides Dylan

Tate had her 10th birthday on November 16th. I'm a little late posting it. I love this girl. She is such a good girl. She always follows the rules, and hardly ever does anything wrong. She is very mature for her age, and her teachers always describe her as focussed and serious. Taylor is content to be on her own. She has alot of friends, but usually only has 1 or 2 really close friends at any given time. She's very independent and doesn't feel the need to always be around friends. She loves to read and work on the computer. I say work, because she is always writing stories and making power-point presentations. She loves clothes, shoes, jewelry, Radio Disney, Miley and the Jonas Brothers. She's growing up way too fast. I wish she would slow down.
I missed her blowing out her candles, so I made her fake it for the camera!
The party was a "pretend sleepover", so all the girls came in their jammies.
The girls sang karaoke and had a sweet dance party!
There was ALOT of screaming and giggling! I guess I should get used to that...
My handsome boys!! All the little girls loved Westley!
Dylan mostly hung out on top of the table with the snacks. Her hands are covered with Cheetos. M&M's anyone? Yummy, huh?!
We heated the spa for the girls. They liked that. Some of them were even crazy enough to jump in the pool!

Cousins! Blake can't take a picture without giving bunny ears!

I caught Taylor taking a short break from all the madness. It was a crazy night! What a great group of girls! Every single one of those girls comes from amazing, strong families. I am so thankful that my girls get to grow up with such good friends. It helps you rest just a little easier at night knowing that...

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Taylor is such a cute girl and I'm happy to see she had such a great party. Lauren had a great time and hopefully she wasn't too annoying with her boy craziness. Can you believe you have a 10 year old! Crazy!