Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight


Yes, some of us girls went to Twilight in the middle of the night with all the crazy Edward fans (and some creepy ones)! Had a bite to eat first and got there about 2 hours early only to find that we were at the end of the line for the 12:10am showing. What??? We overheard one of the girls that worked there say that they had a 12:30am showing (not advertised), so we switched our tickets. We had great seats and all of us got to sit together.

There have been mixed reviews, but I loved it! I didn't really have high expectations in the first place. No movie is as good as the book. I really liked the cast, and I thought Edward and Bella had smokin' hot chemistry. I would definitely see it again!

1 comment:

Carol Woolworth said...

Auntie I saw Twilight twice it was so good I have to see it a third.

Ansberry