Saturday, April 5, 2008

Future X Gamers



Despite having 4 sisters, Lincoln is all BOY! Westley is Lincoln's cousin. They are best friends and pretty much inseparable. Westley is 9 and Lincoln is 5, but you would never know there is a 4 year gap between them. They are interested in all of the same things, and Lincoln will try anything that Westley will. Lincoln came in the house last week and said, "Mom, I just had the sweetest wreck! I flipped over my skooter and skidded on my head!" He has absolutely no fear and it scares me to death!





They will jump a ramp with ANYTHING!

3 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Those are some really brave boys!
They have alot of good times together! Way Nice! April

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten, Alaina posted a few pics w/Blake on her blog...Can you show her please? Thanks April

Carol said...

he's too cool for school!