Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shot Through The Heart...

and you're to blame, darling you give love a bad name! I LOVE a good rock concert, and nothing tops Bon Jovi! We had a girls night out Saturday! I think our husbands wanted to be spared the humiliation of watching their wives scream and dance like teen-aged girls. Just about once a year Bon Jovi comes to town. It's usually just Carol and I, but this time Mom and Kelly and Carol's friend Susan came with us. It was so much fun! Kelly didn't even have a ticket until like 5 minutes before the show started. She was supposed to be at a wedding that night, but that fell through, so we just got in line at the Box Office, and there was this drunk guy in front of us. He said that he was a "VIP" and he would make sure she got a ticket. She would've gotten in anyway, but it was nice of him to help. We snuck her into our section, and I shared my seat with her. We stood the whole time anyway. Daughtry opened for them ( I am a HUGE Daughtry fan!), and Bon Jovi played for over 2 hours! It was amazing!!!!


Kelly has the longest tongue ever! I had to post it! Sorry Moe!



There is something awkward about your mom screaming when Jon Bon Jovi takes his shirt off! Love you Mom!


Halfway through the concert, Chris Daughtry came out and sang Blaze of Glory with Jon! It was amazing!









Have a nice day!

4 comments:

FrankNApril said...

How fun! Aubreana loves kelly as her teacher! She is so cute and your Mom looks so so good! I think u told me she never misses her veggies??? Now, I see where u got your good looks from!!! Have a good day! April

Linde said...

I am so jealous! I love Bon Jovi too! Glad you had a fun girls night out.

Carol said...

what a bunch of hot mamas!!!
and that tongue...seriously long!

Jason & Claire said...

Seriously fun blog. Sometimes it's so nice to take a break from being the boss and just have fun. I'm glad you girls had such a great time.