Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Great news!

I figured it's OK to write about this since Brandon already has it on his My Space. Kelly's pregnant! My baby sister is going to have a baby! Yeah! We have all been waiting for this for a long time. She said she's already "Fat and Bloated" which, somehow, I really doubt. If you check out Brandon's page it says "I made a baby!" How did you do that all by yourself...that's amazing Brandon! Ha Ha! :) Anyway, congrats and GOOD LUCK guys! I have a feeling I will be over there ALOT to help!

I remember when I had Taylor. Nobody told me everything you go through AFTER you have a baby. I thought once you have the baby, it's all bliss. I was very surprised...somebody could have given me the heads up on that. After Taylor, I didn't want anymore babies, and she was an amazing baby. Sleeping through the night at 3 weeks old. 5 kids later...

YESTERDAY was a really great day! I haven't had one of those for a while. Everything seemed to go my way yesterday...

My washer (that hasn't worked right for a month) worked perfectly yesterday. I did about 12 loads of laundry and got all caught up yesterday.

On Sunday, Lincoln cleaned the whole upstairs (it was really messy). He is a really good cleaner, too. He always puts everything in it's place. He cleaned everybody's room, including mine. That saved me a lot of time on Monday to do other things. Thanks Dude! I made him Yum Yums for that.

Nobody argued yesterday, which is huge. Nobody complained about what I made for dinner! Everybody paid attention during FHE and scriptures. This is kinda funny...our opening song for FHE was ABC's and our closing song was "Christmas Time Is Here" from the Chipmunks.

Jim was home most of the day, too, which meant I was free to go get my Pepsi as I pleased!

So, even if nobody cares about reading this, I had to post it because I LOVED my day yesterday! :)

6 comments:

Carol said...

Of course we CARE!!! glad you had such a great ordinary day! 12 loads of laundry hu, that is some serious stayin' on top of it!

Congrats to your sister, she's the last one, those kids are gonna be spoiled!

Kristin said...

Congrats to Kelly! I'm jealous of your great day it seems like it has been about a year since i had one of those!!

Jason & Claire said...

I'm glad you had a great day. Sometimes those "regular" days with good little things are better than the big ones. That's awesome that Lincoln cleaned for you and I don't know how you did 12 loads of laundry in one day. That had to feel good when it was over.

lisa said...

I found your blog thru Carol's. It was fun to see your cute kids again. Glad you had a great day! I don't think I've ever done 12 loads of laundry in one day. Way to go!!

Linde said...

I love days like that! I wish they happened more often:) Lincoln is such a great helper! Congrats to being an Aunt again...so much fun!

Lynette said...

LOVE those kind of happy days. Congratulations to Kelly, and you (being the aunt has so many fun perks don't ya think?).