Friday, May 2, 2008

Feelin' kinda lazy

So, I worked really hard the first half of the week...but I have to admit, I haven't done much the past couple of days.

My girls have had hot lunch everyday this week. Sorry girls (they hate hot lunch)!

I went to the movies and dinner with my mom and Kelly. Saw "Baby Mama" (really funny).

Got caught up on all my shows...finally watched Grey's from last week.

I think I only cooked dinner twice this week. Maco and PBJ don't count as cooking, I guess.

Showers have been twice as long this week.

I don't feel down or depressed at all. I just needed a break from being obsessive about everything. One day I will admit to everybody how completely OCD I am. This week has been really nice. Jim's been around building cabinets for his brother's kitchen. He never ceases to amaze me. He has a gift. I will never understand how he can take a raw piece of wood and turn it into a gorgeous cabinet. He might as well cut the tree down, too!

Jim and Lincoln went to Pheonix today to see the Mets play the Diamondbacks. We were going to have a fun girl's weekend, but Brooklyn's been puking her guts out all day. So, I guess we will just hang at home. Diddy's grounded anyway for coloring all over my house in permanent marker...

3 comments:

Carol said...

That Diddy, she's nothin' but trouble. I don't know how you put up with her!!!! ;)

Too bad for your little girls weekend. I'm sure you'll find something fun to do.

So the movie was good hu? I totally want to see it.

Way to go on being a lazy a#?*@ like the rest of us!

FrankNApril said...

Permanent marker! Yikes! Well~ relaxing is all good Kirsten! You really are busy with 5 kids! So, ya it is good to hear you were relaxing! It feels good sometimes huh? That is a talented man you have got! Really cool! April

Linde said...

It is nice to have a few days like that. I am totally OCD too! Permanent marker? Hope she didn't ruin anything too bad!