Monday, May 5, 2008

Spoiled Rotten!

Jim and Lincoln had a blast this weekend in Pheonix! It must be great being the only boy. Lincoln gets Jim all to himself! He is way into baseball right now, and I have to say, he's pretty good at it! It's nice of him to show interest in a sport that isn't in the X-Games...

He made it up onto the score board!
Of course he got all new Mets gear!
Bouncy House

Jim's mom bought the kids a bouncy house! I actually really like it, even though it occupies our whole loft. It keeps the kids entertained, and it has a zipper so I can keep Dylan contained. Thank you to Blake for posting the rules of the bouncy house...

  1. No eating
  2. No crying
  3. No drinking
  4. No doing flips when everyone is in the middle
  5. No yelling
  6. No teasing
  7. No fighting
  8. No pushing people on the walls
  9. No being ruff

Ok, so Diddy doesn't like it that much...everytime I put her in she says she's FAY-ODE. I'm pretty sure that means scared.


5 comments:

Linde said...

What a fun time for the "boys". I bet that playhouse keeps them all busy for hours. I love the rules!

Lynette said...

We bought a bouncy last spring break, and LOVE it. It's nice to set up in about 2 minutes and the kids can jump themselves silly (and then they sleep so well since they're exhausted).
Lincoln looks like he had lots of fun.

Jason & Claire said...

I never thought of setting up a bounce house INSIDE. I love it. We have one outside and it gets so dirty. I love the rules.

Carol said...

bouncy in the HOUSE! love it. a totally acceptable way to cage up the kids!

Bryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.