Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones

I saw the new "Indiana Jones" today! I've been waiting for this movie to come out. Jim and I made a deal that if I went to seminary for him today, he would take the kids to a birthday party while I went to the movies. So, I snuck away for a few hours. I really loved the movie! I want to take my kids to see it. I still remember the first time I saw the "Temple of Doom" in the theatre. I was probably about 7 or 8 years old. I was hooked after that. I could watch Indiana Jones movies over and over and never get tired of them. My kids have seen a couple of them. I told Lincoln I wanted to take him to see it, and he said, "Is that the one where he drinks the water out of the Piston Cup and his face melts off? That was scary!"

7 comments:

Kristin said...

We had an Indiana Jones marathon this weekend. Our kids had never seen any of them. They all loved them and want to go to see the new one. Even the 4 year old. He was actually the least scared!

Chandra said...

We love them all and can't wait to see it this weekend!!!

Jason & Claire said...

I love going to the movies by myself. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I will have to go check it out.

Linde said...

My kids and Luke are dying to see that movie too! Good to know it is so good. How fun for you to enjoy a movie all by yourself:)

TheOneTrueSue said...

I've been dying to see that movie. I can't wait!

By the way, I hope I didn't offend you with my post about the field trip... I do think she's a good pre-school teacher - I just thought the zoo was DISGUSTING ;>

Kirsten said...

Sue, it's totally fine. I'm sooo not offended. It just sounded like there were a couple people questioning her. I just wanted them to know that we don't have a ton of options for field trips. Hopefully, the kids had fun! Amen to the Purell!

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
I just got your comment about Blake's party! She would of LOVED to come! It is now 8:37 on Monday and we just got this! Put my # in your cell 686-7056. Bummer and sorry! April