Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers! This weekend was really fun. Jim and I partied all weekend...

Friday Night we got a baby-sitter and went over to Legacy High School to see some of Jim's seminary kids in a Broadway Review. It was cute! Great job guys!

Saturday Night we had a really fun date night. Got another baby-sitter (this doesn't happen much lately)! We drove down to the Town Square Mall. If you haven't been there, it's the coolest mall in Vegas. We went to Claim Jumper for dinner (Bleu Cheese Wedge Salad is soooo Yummy). We went to H&M (love that store). Went to the movies and saw "What Happens In Vegas". I was prepared that we might have to walk out halfway through(thought it might be racey), but it ended up being really good. It was funny. I loved it.

Sunday was great! Got up really early...takes a while to get us all ready. The kids made me pancakes (all by themselves-yikes) with LOTS of butter and syrup. I guess they were starving because they all hovered around the pancakes and took turns taking bites. Thanks for helping me polish them off guys! Came home from church, ate lunch, and everybody took a nap! Love that! Later, we went to Jim's mom's for dinner. It was a really nice day. Thank you my family!

Thanks Joey for getting me "The Host" for Mother's Day. I wanted that book really bad! Already started it.

1 comment:

Carol said...

2 dates in one weekend, rock on! glad you had a happy mothers day.

I need to get on that "Host" bandwaggon.