Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm a Big Slacker

We had a fun, busy week last week. I didn't have much time to blog, so now I have a really long post. Sorry. Here are some pics...
The pool's finally warm enough! For the kids...it's only 84 degrees. I don't get in until it's about 89 or 90. Looking forward to summer, though. I love hanging out by the pool with the kids.

Lincoln's kind of insane. He is only allowed to do this once or twice a year... with adult supervision. It scares me to death.

This is a great mom moment. It's too quiet, so you go looking for them...I love it!

Piano Recital

Taylor is an amazing girl! She is literally perfect. She never does anything wrong. She always follows the rules. She does whatever I ask. She comes straight home from school and does her home work right away, without being asked. She always asks permission before she does anything. She is sooo smart, and such a loving big sister! I love you, Tate! Great job on your recital piece. It was perfect!
"The Entertainer"

5 comments:

Carol said...

what a good job by your perfect (and cute) little girl! She is a sweetie!

Kristin said...

I'll bet she even practices without complaint!! How do I get me one of them?!?

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
She will be just like you or already is! April

Jason & Claire said...

Your pool pictures are so fun. I'm glad you shared them. What a great place to have fun as a family. Yay for her doing so well at her recital. You must be such a proud mom.

Church Fam said...

Fun to see your blog! I hope one day we can get the families together again. Your kids are still the cutest things ever! Church Family