Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Blakey Whyzoo!

My Blakey Whyzoo is 8! We call her Blakey Whyzoo, because when she was a baby we used to say, "Blakey, Whyzoo always crying?!" It has stuck after all these years.


Things I Love About Blake!
  • When Blake was 3 she asked if she could play the violin. 5 years later, she is quite the little violinist, and still loving it!
  • She marches to the beat of her own drum...for her "How To" project at school she decided to do "How to crack an egg." She had all those kids cracking eggs in class! I'm glad she has a really nice teacher.
  • She is a self-proclaimed TomBoy. I am not allowed to do anything with her hair. She wants it down and straight, and if I do it any other way she will make me regret it.
  • She always rolls her socks down...hey, she likes it how she likes it.
  • Her backpack has to be full to the brim, and really heavy or else it really bothers her. She has some of my cookbooks in there! Not even in Highschool was my backpack that heavy.
  • She can't wait to get baptised. She says it is going to be the greatest day of her life!
  • She is a huge helper...especially if it has to do with Dylan.
  • She's really good at Guitar Hero!
  • She has a ton of friends. She is a loyal friend, and will get your back anyday.
  • She's super smart, and a really good reader. Her favorite book is "Diary of a Whimpy Kid"
  • She is the class clown. Loves practical jokes. One day it might get her expelled.
Our family would not be the same without Blake! We love you so much, baby! Happy Birthday!

Here are some pics from her party. Her birthday fell on Memorial Day this year.




Since it was her birthday, I let her jump off the top rock.

It's hard to see, but Lincoln has temporary tattoos over his nipples. He found them in the Capri Sun box, and did it himself. Isn't that lovely?

Why is Grandma choking Diddy? Just kidding!

4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

What special little gal! I love the list of things you love about her. I hope she injoys the "best day of her life."

Jason & Claire said...

Sorry- enjoys

Linde said...

Happy birthday Blake! Hope you had another fun day! Love the list about her. We are sure to end up with at least one of our kids hitched! I love all your pictures! What a cute fam!

Carol said...

yay...happy birthday Blakey Blake! We love her too and she is a good friend.