Monday, April 14, 2008

Yesterday is a blur

I was so sick yesterday. We got home from church, and Jim made me go to bed. I took some Benadryl and slept from about noon until 9:30 this morning. Dylan is always wearing everyone else's shoes. Jim snapped this yesterday. She just could not get that toe in there!

My husband is an amazing man. Saturday was his birthday. I wanted to post something for him on his birthday, but we had a crazy day. So, I'm going to do a little primary spotlight on him...

Favorite things...

  • His family
  • Golfing
  • Fast Cars
  • Sunflower Seeds
  • Chinese food
  • Teaching seminary
  • Building things in his shop
  • The color orange
  • Watching soccer, golf, baseball. "Lets go Mets"

Honey, you are wonderful! Thank you for letting me go to Bon Jovi on your birthday. I will feel guilty about that for the rest of my life!


4 comments:

Berk said...

Thank you wife. I love you! Don't feel guilty. I'll just return the favor someday!!! (jk)

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That little toe looks painful...and funny!

Hope you're feeling better :)

Linde said...

Happy Birthday Jim! How old are you?? :)

Love the picture. Kids are so funny about shoes aren't they?

Linde said...

Also, I am so glad to hear that Jim isn't a Yankees fan! Our kids can get married after all (haha)!