Sunday, June 22, 2008

ALOT of pictures from this week!

Diddy Bad Girl gets into my lotion, alot. She likes to pump the bottle. I left her alone with it for too long this time. She was crying because she was stuck on that counter for a while. Not sure how long...probably like 20 minutes. Usually, I check on her more often because she's always getting into trouble, but I was slacking I guess.


Friday was swim play group. It was at Sunee's. We had alot of fun. Molly made a little buffet for Dylan. They were really cute together!
Jenna and Brookie did make-up and nails... BMX again! We haven't been going that much because it's been sooo windy here in Vegas. It was really nice out on Thursday, though. Lincoln did the best he could. There are no kids in his class, so he has to race up a class. He's already at a disadvantage because he's small for his age. He was racing 7 year old Intermediates. Those are the fastest 7 year olds out there. He doesn't mind coming in last. I think the challenge is good for him.

Blake and Taylor both lost their teeth on the same day. Actually, Blake begged us to pull hers out. Nana did it, and Taylor pulled out her own. I don't know how they can do that. I never would let anyone touch my loose teeth!

Lincoln dished up his own plate tonight for dinner.

Brookie spent most of the weekend with the Adam's. They share joint custody with us (kidding). They took this picture. We call it "Patriotic Brookie".

7 comments:

Colleen said...

I love all the pictures. Kooper loves to pump the lotion bottle and it never ends up looking good. She is too cute though. Little Linc is so cute racing! It's been windy there?? Well looks like you had a fun week.

Linde said...

By the way it is me Linde. I was signed in on my moms. Whoops!

Berk said...

DANG, I can make some cute kids!!

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
I love your Pics!
Hey, how is Sunee? Do u know what she is having? April

Kirsten said...

April,

Sunee's having another boy. They are excited. She's not feeling as sick as she was early on.

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
I left you a comment on my blog comments! April

Carol said...

love all the little updates. glad your family is as crazy as mine. but that't what makes it fun right?

I feel like I'm having a hard time typing...keep having to go back and fix mistakes...;>