Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Second Wind

Why does this always happen to me? It's late...I should be asleep, but I am soooo not even tired. Something happens to me after everyone goes to bed. I get all excited to have some me time. The peace and quiet of having the house to myself. Doing what I want without interruptions. A second wind. Nevermind that I have to get up at 7:30am to get 3 kids out the door by 8:15 (I know, it's pushing it). Does this happen to anyone else, or am I just crazy and slightly pathetic? Already watched the 2 hour Bachelorette...now I am going to be bored on my treadmill tomorrow because I will have nothing to watch. My favorite guy is Graham. Don't you think he looks like the Maroon 5 guy? Now I'm rambling. Goodnight.

2 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
I stay up way after everyone is sound asleep. Why? Because I can! You are not alone, I totally understand and do the same thing. Sometimes I am a bit tired the next day. April

Carol said...

i can't say i DO much after they go to bed, but me and the tv, we are tight at night!

and whats wrong with getting up at 7:30 anyway. they get out the door right? works for me!