Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blake's Baptism

I'm finally posting Blake's baptism. I'm a little slow. I have never seen a child more excited to get baptized than Blake. She said,"I've been waiting for this day for my whole life!" She didn't even seem to mind that the water was about 40 degrees. I feel really bad for all the kids that were baptized that day. Jim said it felt like they put ice cubes in the water. Blake didn't mind, though. After she was baptized she said, "Mom, it feels so good to be baptized." I love that girl! She has been waiting for a long time to have her very own scriptures.
Does this look like the face of a trouble-maker?
OK. Lincoln has been soooo BAD lately! After the baptism, the boys begged me to do water balloons. I told them absolutely not! So guess what they did instead! We all kinda said, "Where are the boys?" We looked out in the back yard and this is what we saw...yes, that is the HOSE!

1 comment:

Carol said...

love that first picture...so awesome.

the boys...what can we say...they are boys! we shouldn't expect any less from them.

ps...be sure to check out Heather today :)