Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lincoln's 6th Birthday

My little dude turned six on Saturday. I told him not to, but he said he couldn't help it! I love this little man. He keeps me on my toes. I alway tease him that he was TROUBLE from the start, because he was my only C-Section. He LOVES being the only boy in the family and, trust me, he is really spoiled. He is such a hero to his 4 sisters. They are always there to cheer him on in whatever he is doing! He is really good at Guitar Hero (seriously, it's crazy)! He has a knack for the video games. He got a Wii from his Uncle David and Aunt Michelle for his birthday. We are so excited about that! We had a small family party for him...

He got ANOTHER bike. That brings the total to 4. He wanted a new 12" bike to do tricks and wheelies. His other one literally fell apart...the tires fell off. So, we got him a new one. One thing I love about Lincoln is he is never embarassed to love his mom. He always gives me a kiss good-bye, and he doesn't care who is watching.

Nana & Papa got him these cool boats. They have water-guns to shoot eachother. I LOVE summertime. We spend everyday by the pool! These will come in handy. Happy birthday, Lincoln! Love you, dude!

5 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln! You are way cool! April

Linde said...

So I was off on his birthday! I was close:) Happy birthday Lincoln. Looks like a fun day!

Jodi said...

Looks like he had a great birthday. He was so cute in primary last week. Sister Williams was filling in and started to call the kids up to get their birthday tickets. Lincoln popped up first before she even called a name. He wasn't going to waste any time getting his ticket. I''m assuming he made his way to the Bishop's office to get a treat.

Carol said...

such a cute picture of the two of you. Nathan used to be ok with the hugs and kisses in public, now...not so much. but he's all for it at home. So, all is not lost. Hope it last for ya!

Chandra said...

I love that you call him dude. Since Jace was a baby we've always called him little dude, now he always says to his friends "hey dude" or instead of yelling out their name he just says "dude!", Anyway I didn't realize they're only a year apart, we should have them play one day.