Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where has this week gone?

This week has flown by. I feel like the freakin' energizer bunny. I just keep going and going... This was a pretty productive week, though.

  • Finished my family room curtains. Waiting for Jim to hang them up.
  • Got caught up on the laundry.
  • The house is clean and vacuumed (for now).
  • Violin Lessons
  • Piano Lessons
  • Two dentist appointments...Brooklyn woke up Tuesday morning and said, "Mom, my front tooth feels funny." Yep. HUGE hole in her front tooth. She lost a filling. My kids have rotten teeth, but that's a whole different post.
  • 3 Young Women Presidency Meetings. I know!
  • Got all the fabric and stuff to make Taylor's costume for the school play. I can't tell you who she is in the play. Her teacher said the characters are top secret. More of that to come in the next few weeks. Need to start sewing that costume, though. Maybe while Jim's at his ping-pong tournament tomorrow night. That's right, I said ping-pong! Hey, how could he possibly get injured, right?
  • By tomorrow, I will have my visiting teaching done for this month, too.
  • Went swimming everyday except today.
  • Ran on my treadmill 3 days this week.

Not bad for the week, right? Every once in a while I have a really productive week. Next week I'm sure that I will probably do absolutely nothing.

3 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
You are that Bunny that keeps going and going! Good Job! Keep on going girl!!! April

Chandra said...

O.k. you got some things done on your list that I NEED to accomplish. Got some fabric to make curtains even though I've never sewn before- need to order Lauren's costume unless you're willing to help a sister out with some sewing tips. Taylor I'm in the know on who you are, but I'll keep it top secret for you. Oh and Jason loves ping-pong to although he's never gone so far as to enter a competition. Good for you- I bet you feel great getting all that done and the week's not even over yet!!! I might have to come check out the curtains so I can somewhat know what to do. (Why do I know all the words to this Jonas Brothers song- it is pretty catchy)

Kirsten said...

Chandra,
Call me. I'll help you with curtains or the costume if you want. Jason should hook up with Jim for ping-pong, and really like the Jonas Brothers(not as much as my girls, though).