Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to my Love

I can't believe that after 10 years of marriage that these are the only pictures I could find of my husband. Honey, be prepared to have your picture taken way more often!



What can I say about my hubby? He is the most amazing man I know. I don't think there is a better man out there than the one that I'm married to. He makes me want to be the best that I can be. He is a righteous husband and father, and a good example to our little family. I hope Lincoln grows up to be just like him, and my girls find husbands equal to him. I think what I admire most about him is his loyalty to the Gospel, his unwavering integrity, and his devotion to me and the kids. I admire that he is very careful to always make good choices. He is the smartest man I know. He can do anything and everything really well. He is always in a good mood. He is sensitive and loving to all his little girls (especially Brookie, the drama queen). He is thoughtful. He always calls on the way home to see if I need anything. If it's broken, he can fix it (thanks for fixing my retarded washer, honey). He builds me beautiful things in the garage! He helps me print out my handouts for Young Womens, because he can do it 10 times faster than me. Oh, and he makes really yummy salsa! He teaches and inspires me everyday. I have learned so many things from him that have helped me so many times in my life. I am blessed to have him for eternity. I love you, Jimmers!


To my wonderful Dad...


Words can't describe how much I love my dad. I have always been close to him. I feel like so many of the good qualities that I have learned, I learned from him. He has been given the gift of having a loving tender heart. He understands his daughters, and is completely devoted to them. He is constantly in service of others, and will always be there when you call. If there is a job to be done, my dad will be there to do it. I know that I can always count on my dad not only to be here for me, but to drop everything and come running. I love you dad!

4 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
What a nice post!
Your words are so sweet and I think your Husband & Dad will love to read all the kind things you said about them. April

Linde said...

So sweet! You do have such a great husband and dad:)

By the way, I didn't know if you knew this or not but yuo can get super cute blog backgrounds at

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

Jason & Claire said...

At least the pictures you do have are good ones. I kept trying to make sure that is Lincoln in that picture on the couch. He is so small! I love old pictures.

Jodi said...

That was a great post about Jim and your Dad. Kerry has sure enjoyed his friendship with your husband. I'm glad they're friends.