Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blake has gone to build a log cabin and bake bread...

Yep! Our Blakey has gone to Pioneer Camp in Cedar City. By the crocodile-sized tears I got from Brooklyn and Lincoln last night, you'd think she was never coming home! Those two just kept clinging to her, making it super tough for Blake to leave. Brooklyn said, "I will miss Blake...I like her!" She literally cried herself to sleep last night. Anyway, Blake gets to pretend she's a Pioneer for the next few days. It should be fun for her. I'd like to see them try to get her to wear a bonnet, though. She's super OCD...especially when it comes to wearing certain things!

By the way...this may be my last post before I head up to girl's camp next week. It has been crazy trying to get everything ready, but I am looking forward to it! I love camp! If anyone could drive by my house next week and make sure it hasn't burned down, I would appreciate it!

4 comments:

Carol said...

PIONEER CAMP?????? Why didn't you hook me up???? Kristen would die for that. Can't wait to hear all about it.

And yes...i PROMISE i will post before Monday. Hope it lives up to your expectations :)

Guess we'll go shopping another time hu? I've assumed with camp, you have been SUPER busy.

Linde said...

How FUN for her...and sad for the others. So cute that they will miss her so much! Kenzi was the same way when the boys just went to Vegas. So sweet. Let us know how it goes. Have fun at camp. They are lucky to have you. BTW..the pictures of Blake are adorable. She is so pretty!

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
Blake is very cute! She is so pretty!Ok, Aubreana is going to camp as well! Make sure Lincoln and the other's know to call 911 in case they have a fire!! J/k Gosh that's awful of me but I can drive by for you! Leave them my # in case they need anything! My cell #686-7056. Be safe and have fun! April

Jason & Claire said...

I want to know all about pioneer camp and send my kids there. That sounds so great.

These pictures are so beautiful of her.