Monday, July 28, 2008

Conversations

My dad called me the other day and told me about this conversation he had with Lincoln...

"Papa, you're getting gray hair. You're old enough to be a Grandpa!" -Lincoln

"Lincoln, I'm your Grandpa!"-Papa

"You are?"-Lincoln

"And Nana's old enough to be a Grandma!"-Lincoln

"Lincoln, Nana is your Grandma!"-Papa

"OH!!!"-Lincoln

Not really sure who Lincoln thought Nana and Papa were all these years! Now he knows they're his Grandparents, though!

Conversations with Dylan are starting to be hilarious!

Today she told me:

  • She wanted to play "Fweeze Tag"

  • Have "Di-saur Ticken"

  • Wear her "Fip Fops"

  • Watch "Wubzy"

  • She told Lincoln to "Shut-up Tupid!" (We are trying to discourage her from that one, but it's tough when the kids think it's cute to hear her say it)

  • "Mom, I went Potty Toyet!"

  • She wanted some "Beetos" (Doritos)

She's growing up way too fast. I love this stage, though. It's so fun! She is absolutely adored by all of us, and the center of our world right now!

I overheard this one between Brooklyn and her friend Parker today...

"Parker, do you want to do make-up?"-Brooklyn

"No, I don't want to do make-up."-Parker

"Well, I'm going to go see if Jenna can play then, because she will do make-up with me!!!"-Brooklyn

3 comments:

Linde said...

I think that Dylan is at the best age. I know what you mean about discouraging them from somethings but it is hard when everyone else laughs and thinks it is funny. Then they want to keep doing it! I love that Lincoln didn't know who his grandparents actually were. It finally just clicked. SO FUNNY!

Jason & Claire said...

Kids are so funny. These made me laugh out loud. I'm glad you posted them. Poor Parker!

maggie said...

that is so brooklyn! her and her "lips" that's funny that lincoln didn't know who his grandparents were, dylan is so funny