Monday, July 21, 2008

Little Moments

You know those moments when you're supposed to be the stern parent, but you just can't help but laugh?! Well, here's one....

"Mom! Lincoln slapped me on my leg, and turned off Guitar Hero!" -Taylor

"Lincoln!"- Mom

"Yeah, I know, I'm going to my room."-Lincoln

You gotta love it.

Jim and I just returned from our getaway to San Antonio, Texas. I know it's kind of random, but we had never been there. I loved it! I would definitely go back! We ate out in peace and quiet, and saw 5 movies (You have to see Mamma Mia!). Oh, and the highlight of my trip would have to be seeing the world's largest cowboy boots! Ha Ha!

4 comments:

Carol said...

how'd i miss this???? had no idea you went to Texas. I lOVE Texas! San Antonio is so beautiful. I'll assume you went to the River Walk and the Alamo? Good times there!

REmember when????? you used to be so funny! hahahahahahaha. i know, i know, i'm such a loser these days.

Berk said...

Kir, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone I saw mamma mia!! Now I can't show my face in public. Actually it was very entertaining and if any of you wives need a referral from a "man", go ahead and have your husband call me. It's worth seeing - once!

Carol Woolworth said...

Hey Kir, I'm glad you guys had fun. We are going to see "Wicked" so I'll see you when I get back on Friday.

Lincoln is so funny, I can picture him saying that.

Hailey loved Mama Mia too.

Amy said...

Hey Kirsten It's so fun to see your cute family! I love all your kids cute comments... Your family is so adorable! Love ya, Amy