Saturday, July 26, 2008

My New Retainer

Hi I'm Blake I got the idea of posting something on my mom's blog from Taylor my older sister. Well I got this retainer piece at the top of my mouth.Why did I get it? Well because I have my dad's teeth and he has rotten teeth.First I went to the dentist just for a check up.They counted my teeth then saw a little hole in my tooth. Or should I say big hole in my tooth.So I had to come to the dentist again.They gave me a filling,crown and pulled my tooth!Ouch.At my dentist they have this thing called Mr. nose. It works like this they turn it on and puts it over your nose [it smells like vanilla ice cream] and its a type of gas that makes you very sleepy so you won't feel a thing.So the next timeI had to come again two days ago wich would be Thursday.They had already made my retainer so they put it in early.That day they were suppose to pull my other tooth and give me a filling but they put my retainer in pulled my other tooth and gave me a filling.So I got a blue lagoon from Tropical Smoothie and came home.That's how I got my retainer.

6 comments:

Linde said...

OUCH! I hope that it is feeling better! At least you got a yummy smoothie.

Carol said...

poor little Blakey pooh! no wonder you haven't been able to play. did you tell your dad "thanks a lot!"?

Chandra said...

The retainer isn't so bad, it's the tooth pulling and filling that stinks. Hope you're feeling better- a smoothie can cure anything. When I was younger I had to have a bridge expander and it had a little key that I had to use to turn it every night until the roof of my mouth was wide enough for all my teeth to fit(Does that make sense?) Anyway it was no fun at all!

Carol Woolworth said...

Hey Blakie Blake, You are so tuff. Westley had a tooth pulled this week too. And he has a retainer too. So you guys can be toothless and retainer buds.

Kelly said...

I think your retainer is SWEET! Your gonna have the prettiest teeth and all the boys are going to want to kiss you! Don't let 'em them though. As Uncle Brandon says, "Punch them in the stomach!" Just kidding, don't do that...but don't kiss them either...

Unknown said...

You’re a brave guy, Blake! Not all kids are cool like you for getting their teeth done at the dentist office. I’m sure your parents are proud of you. :) Anyway, I hope your teeth are all better now.

Ted Grimmer